WebDrafter is a web application where you can draft custom Magic: the Gathering sets. Feel free to upload your set and organize some drafts or sealed deck events!
WebDrafter will be shutting down soon. Use PlaneSculptors.net instead.
Do you need players for your event? Ask around on #CustomMagic IRC channel!
View issues and TODO
If you have any feedback, contact me at email@example.com.
Host an event
To host an event or to upload a set, login
with your Google account.
Join an event
To join an event, open the link provided to you by your event organizer. You don't have to log in or register, but you will lose on some features.
- 24/07/2016 - Added option to restrict events only to specific rarities of cards (eg. C+U only), improved randomness of pack generator.
- 08/09/2015 - User accounts are now used to enter events for registered users. Added links to player page from the draft screen.
- 05/09/2015 - Started UI revamp. So far, member area and explore content screens are done. Added user registration.
- 01/08/2015 - Added basic lands to the deckbuilder.
- 31/07/2015 - Improved error handling in various scenarios, making the application much more user friendly in these situations.
- 18/07/2015 - Added set import tutorial.
- 17/07/2015 - Deckbuilder now supports dragging multiple cards at once (click cards to select them, then drag any card to move the entire group).
- 16/07/2015 - Added option to load card images from Google Drive.
- 26/06/2015 - Moved WebDrafter to its current address.